Belief Awards is an online contest created to celebrate best Wedding Planners, Wedding Designers and Wedding Coordinators around the globe. The main goal of the wedding planners Awards is to spread the talent and ideas worldwide and to honor the professional’s knowledge and experience.
Categories of Belief Awards
The wedding planners can participate in three categories:
● Wedding Concept: featuring great wedding experiences;
● Special Photo: created by a unique and impactful moment, detail or design.
● People's Choice: is the only awards based on votes with two additional subcategories.
- Destination Wedding
- Cultural Wedding
Who might participate?
Belief Awards is an exclusive contest for members. If you are interested in participating on the next edition and is not a member yet, join us now!
Belief Awards will be held three times a year.
Is there a limited number of entries for the same edition per member?
You can submit up to five entries in each category.
Participating of the Wedding Planners Awards is a great way to make your work as wedding planner become internationally recognized. We also have an intense marketing plan to promote the work of all the winners, which includes sending press releases to blogs, magazines, and websites of the wedding industry. All the winners will also obtain an exclusive badge to use on their website and photos.
We’ve prepared some tips for you:
● Each entry for the Wedding Concept Category requires the upload of three photos from the same wedding. It’s important to keep in mind that in this category, judges want to understand the whole wedding. The suggestion is to send photos of different moments of the wedding, like one that shows the decor, other that shows the couples, and another one with details of the event, for example.
● Use images from the official photographer of the wedding. Good photos will help you to present your work with quality and increase your chances to be a winner.
● Don’t send your entry with cell phones photos or images in bad quality, this will not be fair with your own work and you’ll be downgraded from the contest.
● Choose projects and images that represent all of your creative potentials.
● Don’t submit your photos with logos or any kind of picture collage, otherwise your project will be downgraded. This rule is meant to keep all the participants unidentified, which makes the judgment process more neutral and impartial. When the winning projects are announced, all the credits for the photographers will be given.
● Images must be: 72 dpi / size no more than 500 kb / long edge should have at least 900px and no more than 1480px