We’ve prepared some tips for you:
- (REMEMBER TO READ BEFORE YOU START)
- Each entry for the Wedding Concept Category requires the upload of 3 (three) photos from the same wedding. It’s important to keep in mind that in this category, judges want to understand the whole wedding. The suggestion is to send photos of different moments of the wedding, for example: decor, couple, and details of the event.
- The Special Photo Category, is the perfect time to WOW the judges with your creativity and ideas registered in a single moment.
- Use images from the official photographer of the wedding. Good photos will help you to present your work with quality and increase your chances to be a winner. Don’t send your entry with cell phones photos or images in bad quality, this will not be fair with your own work and you’ll be downgraded from the contest.
- Don’t submit your photos with logos or any kind of picture collage, otherwise your project will be downgraded. This rule is meant to keep all the participants unidentified, which makes the judgment process more neutral and impartial. When the winning projects are announced, all the credits for the photographers will be given.
- Images must be: 72 dpi / size no more than 500 kb / long edge should have at least 900px and no more than 1500px
- Separate the entries in different folders and sub-folders for better comprehension
- Create a folder that encloses all sub-folders.
- Example how you have to upload your images via Dropbox or Google Drive
- Swipe left/right to see more